Last Updated: 27/06/2022
We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy & Cookies Policy at any time and for any reason.
Collection of Your Information:
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
- Personal Data – Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us [when you register with the Site or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however, your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
- Derivative Data – The information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
Use of Your Information:
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customised experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalised.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyse usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for the Site.
Cookies & Web Beacons:
We may also partner with selected third-party vendors, such as Google Analytics, to allow tracking technologies and remarketing services on the Site through the use of first-party cookies and third-party cookies, to, among other things, analyse and track users’ use of the Site, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity.
We do not transfer personal information to these third-party vendors. However, if you do not want any information to be collected and used by tracking technologies, you can visit the third-party vendor or the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out Tool or Digital Advertising Alliance Opt-Out Tool.
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
Before visiting and providing any information to any third-party websites, you should inform yourself of the privacy policies and practices (if any) of the third-party responsible for that website, and should take those steps necessary to, in your discretion, protect the privacy of your information. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of any third parties, including other sites, services, or applications that may be linked to or from the Site.
Security of Your Information:
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorised parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
What are Cookies:
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Site or a third party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the Site more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Site, we may place a number of cookie files in your web browser.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Site, and deliver advertisements on and through the Site.
What are your choices regarding cookies:
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Join Daniel’s Community
Subscribe to Daniel’s newsletter to open your mind to new possibilities while staying realistic regarding implementation on the road to greatness.